ALL-NATURAL ACE DEODORANT HAND BALM: ORANGE; 1.0 Oz (Travel size); Eliminates bad odors from your hands
Ace Deodorant Hand Balm eliminates bad odors from your hands in a natural way, without any use of water. This product is useful for after sports, especially sports that require gloves.
- FREE from Aluminum, Propylene Glycol, Parabens, Artificial Fragrance or Colors, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, Sulfates, Alcohol, Talc, and Harsh chemicals.
- Balm with All-Natural ingredients; Cruelty-Free
- With Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)
- Boosted with natural Zinc minerals and plant/essential oils
- Loaded with Vitamin E and natural waxes
- Neutralizes Odor & Naturally Absorbs Wetness
- Long Lasting Odor Control
- Won't strain your clothes and hands
- Handcrafted in USA
Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Maranta arundinacea root(arrowroot) powder, Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, Caprylic/capric triglyceride (fractionated coconut oil), Euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, Natural fragrance, Zinc oxide, Copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, Hellianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Glysine soja (soybean) oil, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E; non GMO sunflower-derived)
Size: 1.0 OZ
MADE IN USA (with globally sourced ingredients)
Our products are not drugs or medicines. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on our products have not been evaluated the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Our products may include ingredients that you are allergic to. You should always check the ingredients in our product to avoid potential allergic reactions. If you have or suspect that you are experiencing an allergic reaction or other adverse health event, promptly contact your health care provider.
Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.
Check out FAQs page under INFO.