MULTI-PACK TRAVEL SIZE: 5-PACK SENSITIVE DEODORANT STICKS
Zinc and Magnesium are our focused ingredients in our SENSITIVE deodorant formulas. These natural minerals naturally neutralize body odor. The natural scent of various Essential oils is perfect for feeling refreshed. Rosemary Oil & Shea Butter hydrate and purify the underarm.
- FREE from Aluminum, Propylene Glycol, Parabens, Artificial Fragrance or Colors, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, Sulfates, Alcohol, Talc, and Harsh chemicals.
- Balm with All-Natural ingredients; Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) free for Sensitive skin
- Boosted with natural Zinc and Magnesium minerals
- Loaded with Vitamin E and natural waxes
- Neutralizes Odor & Naturally Absorbs Wetness
- Long Lasting Odor Control & Daily Detox
- Won't strain your clothes
- Handcrafted in USA
Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Maranta arundinacea root (arrowroot) powder, Persea gratissima (avocado) oil, Caprylic/capric triglyceride (fractionated coconut oil), Euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, Copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, Magnesium oxide, Zinc oxide, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E; non GMO sunflower-derived)
Plus Natural Fragrance (when applicable). Refer to product label for details.
Sizes: 0.53 OZ (EACH STICK), Total of 5 Travel size sticks.
MADE IN USA (with globally sourced ingredients)
Our products are not drugs or medicines. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on our products have not been evaluated the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Our products may include ingredients that you are allergic to. You should always check the ingredients in our product to avoid potential allergic reactions. If you have or suspect that you are experiencing an allergic reaction or other adverse health event, promptly contact your health care provider.
Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.
Check out FAQs page under INFO.